Looking for Traffic Modeller wanting to work for a company with an excellent track record of delivering high quality projects - Career Progression -
- Close to transportation
- Job security
- Project variety
Our client who is recognised nationally as a leading engineering design consultancy with offices throughout Australia and overseas. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Transport / Traffic Modeller to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will have you working on land mark projects initially working on intersection modelling so a background in this field would be seen as advantageous. To be successful in this role applications should have a proven ability in a combination of skills as listed below.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Liaise with authorities and manage clients expectations as required
- Network and bring in new business
- Manage Projects
- Preparation of technical reports
- Intersection, Transportation and Traffic Modelling
- Micro and Macro Studies
- Strategic and local area network modelling
- Interpretation of modelling outputs
Requirements for the outstanding candidate:
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications
- Strong ability in using Paramics, EMME/2, CUBE, SIDRA, TRIPS, Saturn or similar
- 7+ years experience doing Transport Modelling
- Strong report writing skills and communication
- Experience in design of major roads and intersections
- RTA experience – Advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding engineering consultancy with an established local reputation and an excellent track record of delivering high quality solutions for their clients.
This position is an example of roles we have/are currently working. To view all current roles, please click in the link below.
View all current roles >>
View all jobs >>