Cost Engineers & Planner
Join a top tier civil contractor and work on a major infrastructure project based near Newcastle. Would be suitablefor a PE looking for career change.
- Top Tier Civil Contractor
- Major Infrastructure Project - $500 Million
- Project based near Newcastle
Our client a major top tier civil contractor have recently won a major civil infrastructure project which is based near Newcastle which will run up until the end of 2012 as a result of this they are now looking for a 2 x Cost Engineers to join their project team.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will need to have several years experience working on a large scale infrastructure projects which may involve roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, rail, earthworks, drainage and services as a Project Engineer or as a Cost Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and maintenance of cost/revenue branch procedures and manuals
- Experience taking costs from plans and working on rates of progress
- Daily costing and budget building
- Monitoring project production
In addition you will require:
- To be a Civil Engineer and have previous experience working on large infrastructure projects.
- Superior relationship building and leadership capabilities
- Cost forecasting and civil budget setup know-how
- Ability to establish cost coding structures on civil projects
This is a great opportunity to jump into the early stages of a major infrastructure project which will run for a number of years where you will play a very important role in the running of the job while being paid an attractive remuneration package based on your experience and skills.
This position is an example of roles we have/are currently working. To view all current roles, please click in the link below.
View all current roles >>
View all jobs >>