- Good career prospects
- Flagship Residential Project
- Well run and expanding company
Essential For the role
- Experience of working on $20 million+ residential projects
- You can plan and program jobs with the Project Manager
- You are commercially astute
- You can co-ordinate Subcontractors
- Understand and implement quality systems & checks into your work
- Work with OH&S systems as part of your day to day activities
- Manage and work well with people
- Get on with the client
- Experience on D&C contract essential.
- Worked on High Quality Residential Finishes
- Carpentry background.
In return for your hard work and effort you will be working for a well run family business with a large pipeline of work already secured for the next couple of years.
This position is an example of roles we have/are currently working. To view all current roles, please click in the link below.
View all current roles >>
View all jobs >>